[rescue] FS: USR Courier v.Everything external

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Thu Apr 4 14:03:26 CST 2002

Hi folks,

I have a spare v.Everything modem available... good working condition,
no power supply or docs (it uses the standard (cannon?) power
connector and I will provide specs from the one power supply I do
have.

It's currently at the 33.6 firmware, but may be flashable to v.90. See
http://www.usr.com/support/drivers-template.asp?prod=s-cour#couriergeneral
for downloadable firmware upgrades.

I used it for a couple of days and then went back to my
"v.Everything 56K Corporate" modem... getting DSL again this weekend, and
when they reprovisioned my line I shot from 26400 to 49333bps.

I'd prefer a reasonable offer in currency, but have a short trade list I'd
consider:

	- 100Mhz FSB Pentium III CPU, slot1, >500mhz
	- PC800 RDRAM dimm(s)
	- Dell Latitude CPx battery in good shape

Contact me offlist if interested.

Still have a couple of 4U rackmount systems as mentioned a while back...
if they're not spoken for, I'll take them to the swap this weekend.

Thanks,
Rob