[rescue] Collector stages (was: Linux Luserisms (was: secondary market storage?) )

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Wed Apr 3 14:43:37 CST 2002

On Wed, Apr 03, 2002 at 03:06:09PM -0500, Loomis, Rip wrote:

> ObRescue (or from the context, ObSession) on the topic of
> collector stages:
>  - In selecting a dwelling/domicile:
>     1.  Rating places based on maximum possible floor

Yeah, that's important.  At my families last house, 2nd floor water beds
weren't even an option due to floor load issues.

>     2.  Placing "220V power" and "300A main feed"
> 	  higher on the wishlist than minor items like
> 	  "hot water" and "sewer drains that drain"

They sell domiciles w/o 220V power?  How do they pull that off?  Also, I was
under the impression that in most areas, it wasn't hard to get your main feeds
upgraded.

I'd think location and size would rate pretty high.

--
Joshua D. Boyd