[rescue] Collector stages (was: Linux Luserisms (was: secondary market storage?) )

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Wed Apr 3 13:59:17 CST 2002

On Wed, Apr 03, 2002 at 02:26:47PM -0500, Nathaniel Grady wrote:
> 2.5: "Hm, do you think anyone would notice jumper cables on the air conditioner? They forgot to put a 220v outlet by my desk!"

Hehe.  My dad has a 220v, or high amp (not sure which) outlet by his desk. He
has never user it.

> 2.75: "Yes, that's right, I don't care if the apartment is next to the EL
> and the last occupant left a big read splotch on the wall when he got shot
> so long as it has a 3-phase outlet in the bedroom!"

What kind of bedroom toy requires 3-phase power?  I think a proper place would
have a machine room, not heavy iron in the kitchen or bedroom (preferably not
even the home office, but long enough cables for the onyx console might be
problematic).

--
Joshua D. Boyd