[rescue] BeBox for Bill (was: One last time, then it's ebay)

Eric Johnson eric_j at oasis.novia.net
Wed Apr 3 08:26:36 CST 2002

I'm in for $100.

On Wed, 3 Apr 2002, Loomis, Rip wrote:

> I'll stake $100 towards buying it for Bill.
>
> Who else will match me?
>
>   --Rip

-- Eric Johnson

We trained hard -- but it seemed that every time
we were beginning to form up into teams, we would
be reorganized. I was to learn later in life we
tend to meet any new situation by reorganizing,
and a wonderful method it can be for creating the
illusion of progress while producing confusion,
inefficiency and demoralization.

-- Petronius Arbiter, 66 AD

   /*\              ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN
   \ /              - AGAINST HTML EMAIL
    X               - AGAINST MS ATTACHMENTS
   / \