[rescue] wrong list?

ed at the7thbeer.com ed at the7thbeer.com
Tue Apr 2 15:51:16 CST 2002

Yeah you probably get crapped on enough as it is already. :(

On a related note, I used to run a half dozen mailing lists for various
things a few years back, two of which had 150+ people.  But as time wore
on, people bitched and moaned about "list dictator" this and "overbearing
moderator" that.  The simple solution was to find the loudest mouth of the
bunch, emailed him the list membership file and posted a final-final
saying "Take it to eGroups, I'm sick of you people".

Never felt so good. :)