[rescue] Lightweight WindowManagers (was Voyager)

Loomis, Rip rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Oct 30 11:09:48 CST 2001

Yeah, I had thought to mention Blackbox, but I don't
like the way it looks under 8bpp either.

Ctwm *does* support multiple workspaces, which is
why I used it for many years.  Actually, I was just looking
around to verify that it did (I now use WindowMaker
or just stick with the console), and I found my .ctwmrc
from 1989...

--
Rip Loomis
Senior Systems Security Engineer, SAIC CIST