[rescue] VME ram 4/260

Big Endian rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Oct 29 21:14:10 CST 2001

Yeah!  I have a 4/260 (Again thanks to dave M!)   Now the question is
how to make it work as best as possible.  I've got 7 ram boards here.
I'm not sure which ones are the best and I *THINK* I can only put 4
in here.  I also have a scsi board, a FDDI board (thanks dave), and a
CG3.  The CG3 looks burned to me but my digicam is fubar (anybody
figure out how to format those damn cards yet?).  I have 4 Sun ram
boards with the standard LEDs and jumpers.  I also have three
SNX2RAM/8 boards that I guess are 8mb ram cards but they have some
kind of coprocessors on them and have their own diag/norm switch,
reset button and serial port(I think its a serial port).  They also
have the 4 position jumpers as the Sun ram boards.  Any idea which is
better and what order to put things in?

daniel