[rescue] AUSTIN: BBQ next weekend?

Andrew Weiss rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Oct 29 20:21:34 CST 2001

> Message: 17
> From: Joshua D Boyd <jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu>
> Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 17:51:27 -0500
> To: rescue at sunhelp.org
> Subject: Re: [rescue] AUSTIN: BBQ next weekend?
>
> On Mon, Oct 29, 2001 at 05:45:36PM -0500, Dave McGuire wrote:
>>
>>   Spam + blender == scrapple?
>
> That is a really disgusting thought.  Besides, Spam doesn't taste like
> Scrapple.  Maybe breakfast sausage + blender?

Agreed... my ex-wife loved Scrapple... that stuff is nasty... it's like
chicken liver, beef liver, and rubber grommets shoved in a blender then
pounded into a brick for convenient cooking in a frying pan.

... Now Spam... that's something I enjoy... at least the non electronic
version.  Medium quality pork, beef, and mechanically separated chicken
(picturing a chicken on a torture device).  Spam I believe is still
higher quality parts than a hot dog... and the jelly is just meat
stock.  The latest sandwiches I've made with Spam... Pan Fried Spam +
Ricotta + Red Hot Sauce.  Or... Spam (cold) with Alouette garlic and
herbs... both very good.

Andrew