[rescue] Just a thought - what would be a good starter SPARC system these days?

David Rouse rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Oct 25 09:30:22 CDT 2001

On Wednesday, October 24, 2001, at 08:16  PM, Ken Hansen wrote:

> Yeah - I have never seen a GUI equivalent of "rm -r *"

This doesn't work anymore, but apparently at one time under Open Windows
File Manager if you started to drag a directory, and then changed your
mind and let it go back on top of itself, it would delete the directory
without updating the display. But that was a bug, not a feature ... I
think.

--
drouse