[rescue] Just a thought - what would be a good starter SAPRC system these days?

Gary Nichols rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Oct 20 18:04:29 CDT 2001

Agreed - you'd have to pry my Ultra30/256MB/Creator3d/21"Flat out of my
cold dead hands before I'd part with it.

I have introduced Solaris to several friends of mine.  One used a
SS5/170, the other a SS5/75.  Since the goal was to learn the internals
of Solaris, how to setup/install/configure/maintain services it was no
problem for them.

Now if you want a Sun box to have a pretty desktop, consider an Ultra
or  a Blade.  :))

Gary Nichols
garynichols at mysun.com