[rescue] Video Cables for KVM?

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Oct 19 15:59:01 CDT 2001

It's looking like http://www.cablesnmor.com/svga-cables.html is the best
bet. $10 for 6-foot supershielded coax cables.

-carl

                    Steve Sandau
                    <ssandau at bath.        To:     rescue at sunhelp.org
                    tmac.com>             cc:
                    Sent by:              Subject:     Re: [rescue] Video Cables for KVM?
                    rescue-admin at s
                    unhelp.org

                    10/19/01 03:57
                    PM
                    Please respond
                    to rescue

I have an inexpensive KVM switch that I bought from symmic.com. Cable
sets are $4.00 each I think.

CARL.P.HIRSCH at sargentlundy.com wrote:

> A few months back I seem to recall folks talking about vendors for cheap
> video cables for KVMs.
>
> Somebody mentioned a vendor who had reasonable pricing on VGA cables
which
> were guaranteed to not ghost. I want to say it was datacables.com but
their
> web page is b0rken.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> -carl