[rescue] ID selector cable from 411 case

Matthew Haas rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Oct 9 20:27:52 CDT 2001

Hey all,

 When testing some newly acquired Plextor CD-ROM drives from a recent
hamfest, I accidentally broke the ID select ribbon inside the 411 (right
where it plugs into the drive).

 I know if I break out the soldering gun and magnifying glass I could
probably get something working, but I'd rather check and see if something
better is available. (And the prospect of hard jumpering the internal
drive takes all the fun away from having a 411 case).

 On the ribbon is the Sun part # 530-1454-02 Rev. 50

 Is this something that someone may have a couple spares of?

 Thanks,
-Matthew