[rescue] Re: Career Rescue - Pray for me

Michael A. Turner rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Oct 9 15:39:08 CDT 2001

	Well it appears that I am safe for now. Two vice-pressidents got it
in the neck though, not sure if this is a sign of bigger things or if maybe
, for once, god has answered the working mans prayers and created a CEO that
understands that gobs of upper managment is not good after all.

	As to this dilema, answer the question in very theoretical terms and
then tell them that you can come and show them how for a nominal fee. Best
of both worlds.

Michael A. Turner
Systems Engineer
WHRO