[rescue] The war begins....

Full SCSI rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Oct 7 22:25:28 CDT 2001

That's true, they aren't directly affecting the physical welfare of anyone
else, and I understand that.  I used the phrase, "They should be shot" as
more of a figure of speech, but no one gets that I guess.

I sure hope more than "some" are offended by Americans burning our own flag.

Chad Fernandez
Michigan, USA