[rescue] Savvis

Brian Hechinger rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Nov 29 11:57:46 CST 2001

does anyone here have any information about savvis?  they can supply me with a
cheap T1, but are they like Qwest, and can supply me with a cheap T1 but are
going out of business?  or will they be sticking around for a while?

also, does anyone have any experience, or has anyone heard about what their
support system is like?  i can save $175/month if i go with them rather than
sticking with my current ISP, but the ISP i use now, i know for a fact
completely kicks ass both in a business sense and a techincal support sense.

thoughts?  i'm almost tempted to spend the extra $175 a month just to go with
a known entity.

cheers,

-brian