[rescue] utilities was Re: pkgadd

Derrick D. Daugherty rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Nov 29 01:42:51 CST 2001

It's rumored that around Thu, Nov 29, 2001 at 08:39:35AM +0100
Delhommeau Frederic <frederic.delhommeau at nctech.fr> wrote:
> Yes, Orca is excellent but there is one problem : there are no server to
> collect infos and ake images, all client is a server making collect, images,
> html

What I did is have all the clients NFS mount a couple dirs on my main
uptime/netuse/pager server.  There were two diff directories that it
wrote too, one had all the rrd db's and the other had all the html.  I
just pointed a part of apache to that dir and it'd load up the stats
from all the remote servers.  The orcalator was smart enough to see how
many hosts that had data and created an index with all hosts listed.

^D