[rescue] two SCSI oddities

Chad Fernandez rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Nov 29 01:04:36 CST 2001

I used to have a Seagate drive that had an extra letter on the model
number.... I think it was an "N".  I think it means that it is Netware
ready or certified or something.  Low leveling the drive is supposed to
eliminate that.

The drive I had was much older and much smaller in capacity, However.

Chad Fernandez
Michigan, USA