[rescue] McDonald's facts rather than Conservative Urban Myths

Dave McGuire rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Nov 27 12:17:35 CST 2001

On November 27, wlewis at mailbag.com wrote:
> Sigh. I know it just po's folks who want to think the worst of Trial Lawyers,

  Sigh indeed!  Congratulations for finding #1 most effective way to
dismiss someone's argument while insulting them at the same time.
Reminds me of the time someone said "don't we hate it when someone
else is successful" in response to someone complaining about crappy
Microsoft products.  I think I'll ignore it this time.  Revel in your
good fortune.

  [highly detailed description of incident and case deleted]

  Thanks for the info; it was well-researched and well-presented.
It's clear that there are a number of misconceptions about the event
and the subsequent legal action.

> 700 previous claims. Hot enough for you?

  700 FUCKING MORONS, basically.  Sure, the coffee was way hotter than
it needed to be.  And accidents do happen...usually when people aren't
paying attention to what they're doing, which usually happens when
someone is a FUCKING MORON!!

       -Dave

--
Dave McGuire