Pumping Gas (was: St. Pete (was RE: [rescue] Sun Ray Thoughts?))

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Nov 26 16:49:26 CST 2001

Dropping off a car at the local airport today, and the first gas
station between the freeway off-ramp and the airport was selling gas
for $1.49 9/10ths for *regular*, $1.65 9/10ths for Premium.... The
next gas station on the next block was closer to average ($1.15
9/10ths for regular).

Guess which station was full?

That's right, the first one off the freeway!

Ken
 (I filled my car up at the exit before the airport!)