Pumping Gas (was: St. Pete (was RE: [rescue] Sun Ray Thoughts?))

Kurt Huhn rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Nov 25 14:48:47 CST 2001

> Yes, I agree with you.  It just seemed that from the lack of concern of
> the described attendant, that he didn't care either way.  Especially
> since he was surprised that the person came back to pay.

Maybe he's seen too many false promises to come back and pay - and perhaps
he's also considering an operating expense.  Either way, it is a little
surprising that he didn't at least take down a phone number or the license
plate.  Seems to me that he would have taken these down - if for no other
reason than to imply "I will find you if you don't come back and pay".

Kurt