[rescue] BeBox

Joshua D Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Nov 23 09:09:35 CST 2001

On Thu, Nov 22, 2001 at 06:23:52PM -0600, Shawn Wallbridge wrote:
> Just wondering what you guys think this is worth?
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1299407821
>
> He's local, and I am interested, but it seems a little high to me.

That would be a really cool box to own, and it really does have quite a lot
of collector value at this time.

Of course, what would be even cooler would be to own one of the original
BeBoxes, the ones that used the Hobbit.  But, I wouldn't know what to do with
one if I had it, so probably just as well that they stay in other peoples
hands.

--
Joshua D. Boyd