[rescue] BeBox

Big Endian rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Nov 22 20:01:57 CST 2001

>Just wondering what you guys think this is worth?
>
>http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1299407821
>
>He's local, and I am interested, but it seems a little high to me.

The Stuff thats with it alone makes it *WELL* worth the price.  A few
caveats though.  Some of the original 66's had smaller flash chips
than the end 66's and the 133s.   Be had a program to replace them
but not *EVERYBODY* sent their machine in for it.  This capacity
issue means that it might have troubles running 4.x or 5.  It comes
with 5 so that seems to indicate that this one got the upgrade.
These boxes *ROCK* and the os is utterly AMAZING.  I ran it on a
Power Computing box for a long time as my primary os back in
highschool.  (I *ALMOST* convinced my dad to buy the BeBox instead of
the powercenter too... now I wish I had)

daniel