[rescue] 100 Things To Do With That Old Sun

Dunbar, Brian rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Nov 22 22:54:01 CST 2001

-----Original Message-----
From: Joshua D Boyd [mailto:jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu]

> Now THERE is something for me to do .. plug the speakers back into my rack
> mounted SS10 and play something very late at night for the second shift
> crew.  Maybe a long, mournfull "moooo" . . . or a train whistle, like you
> can hear in the country from a long ways off . . .

"Hello Clarice"?  Or, the occasional, "One of these days they will be
sorry..."
, or perhaps even, "I wish I could die."

hmmmm.  There IS a threshold I should observe - mystifying them, sure.
Freaking them out .. fun to comptemplae but probably not.  Livestock sounds
from the server space is just about right <grin>.

Brian