[rescue] Re: http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1297779086

Mike Nicewonger rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Nov 21 21:14:00 CST 2001

John.

I really wish YOU knew what you were talking about. These CPU's have NO
CACHE, and have NEVER been sold as HyperSPARC modules. These were the base
CPU offering in the 630/670/690 machines. All other CPU's are UPGRADES to
these pieces of crud.

It is likely that you have never had a complaint till now cuz the clueless
luser's (whom you obviously target) just don't get it. Lastly. These CPU's
are not intended for the SS10 or 20 even though they 'work' (sorta) in
theses machines.

I find it curious that you are having a 'problem' with people arguing with
you about this. If you are having a problem with people complaining maybe
you should listen to them since you obviously are the one in need of
education

Perhaps you can provide proof of the claim these are hypersparcs? If you
could I will be happy to retract my claim otherwise and stand corrected.

Mike N