[rescue] o2's available for sale

Mike Hebel rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Nov 21 01:21:30 CST 2001

> its one of those shitty "JamCam 3.0" things they sell for $50.  I got mine for
> $25 on sale at Fry's.  When I can afford a better camera (my Mavica FD51
> got stolen out of Amy's car), I'll get one.

Just IMHO, I've never had any problem using any camera if there was
proper lighting.  The problem is usually that there's a small amount of
shake in the camera or somthing.  If you're talking about the picture of
the glowing logo it looks like not enough ambient light and a slight
jostle of the camera.  If you've got a cheap tripod around try that.
That's what made my extremely cheap Polaroid digital work properly.

Mike Hebel