[rescue] Anyone from Veritas on here?

Derrick Daugherty rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Nov 21 00:51:25 CST 2001

It's rumored that around Tue, Nov 20, 2001 at 11:07:00PM -0600
Bill Bradford <mrbill at mrbill.net> wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 20, 2001 at 03:58:53PM -0500, Kevin Loch wrote:
> > Why not just use Disksuite?  Do you actually need failover?
> > KL
>
> I prefer VxFS an VxVM to logging UFS and SDS; I dont need the "failover"
> at all.  If I cant get Veritas, I'll just use SDS.
>
> Bill

Bill

my brother works in the storage market..used to be a dell guy but left
for ADIC..he has many friends at veritas and I sent him the request...
I'll let ya knwo where we get.  I also need some educational licenses.

vxvm > * if you know what you're doing

^D