[rescue] [OT?] Humidty

Michael A. Turner rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Nov 20 11:30:37 CST 2001

	You are correct sir, I am seaside,but far enough inland teh salt
content in the air is close to nill. Unfortunatly this whole area is built
over an old swamp (the reason Jamestown was built inland away from here) so
the humidty in the whole area stays high. Condensiation on my drinking glass
is a worry but the machines never get cool enough to condense (or at least I
have never seen it). I guess I am just being silly about all this and should
give it a miss, especially if it is keeping the static electricity down in
that room so I don't fry components when I handle them without my wrist
strap.

Michael A. Turner
Systems Engineer
WHRO