[rescue] [OT?] Humidty

Fogg, James rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Nov 20 08:31:40 CST 2001

Your biggest concern is condensation. If the hardware is cooler than the air
(like in the morning as the day warms up), you'll have condensation. Also,
if your environ is that humid I am going to assume you are sea-side. That is
a problem, as condensing moisture with airborne salt is deadly (it eats
copper and steel). The best thing you can do is use cheap air conditioners.
A small, or even too small A/C is  best, as that forces the compressor to
run longer and reduce moisture. The temp is not an issue for most smaller
machines.