[rescue] SunPCI

Drew Schatt rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Nov 17 18:42:41 CST 2001

I've used it remotely, even ran the unreal tournament server on it
remotely.
As long as you have acceptable X performance from the remote link, it'll
work great.  If you don't have acceptable X performance, it'll still work
great, but the mouse control and typing speed may be slow (due to the X
portion).
	Since the SunPCI software is written by Sun and not that other
company, it "just works"(tm).
	-Drew