[rescue] SunPCI

Michael Dombrowski rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Nov 16 22:39:14 CST 2001

I know you can hook up a monitor to a SunPCI card and use it that
way or have it live inside a window in X, does this work over remote
X? My fear is that the SunPCI might do something funky like write
directly to video mem... Also, does the SunPCI software let you
choose which disk image to boot up? I'd like to have several
installs of Windows for testing possible virusized stuff and things
like that. I'm interested in one if the price is right(<$75).

Mike