St. Pete (was RE: [rescue] Sun Ray Thoughts?)

Kurt Huhn rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Nov 14 16:32:13 CST 2001

> A vette should be perfectly capable of going 95 in a straight line safely.
> What scares me is people racing their SUVs around here.

Perhaps he's thinking of CHEvette, not a CORvette?

I used to own a Ford Taurus with some pretty heavy performance mods.  After
buying my truck, I realized that I would have to *seriously* rethink my
driving style.  Those things can move in a straight line very quickly when
needed, but do _not_ stop or turn well at all!

Kurt