[rescue] Re: Why would I want to pump my own gas?

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Nov 14 05:25:26 CST 2001

On average I wait about 0 - 1 minutes.

With a daily commute of less than 15 miles/20 mintes each way, I can be very
choosy about where and when I get gas (i.e. I can just about drive to work
and back *with* the low fuel light on!).

In my little town (Pennington, about 1 mi. square, we have 6 gas stations
just outside of town, each has an average of 6 pumps, with two having 8 or
more.

There is an over-supply of pumps, no waiting...

Ken