St. Pete (was RE: [rescue] Sun Ray Thoughts?)

Joshua D Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Nov 13 17:21:47 CST 2001

On Tue, Nov 13, 2001 at 03:08:36PM -0800, Gregory Leblanc wrote:
> I've been told that in .or.us, it's a measure to "compat unemployment".
> I wonder how long fellow rescue members from NJ/OR sit at the gas pump
> when visiting other states before they realize that they have to get out
> and actually pump their own gas...

Having to pump your own gas is the sign of a gas seller that just doesn't care
anymore.  If I could, I would pay more for my gas to be pumped for me.  But, I
don't know of any places in the county anymore that are even half service (I
refuse to call it full service if they don't at least wash the windshield or
check tire presure).

--
Joshua D. Boyd