Potted Meat Product.... (WAS) [rescue] SCRAPPLE

Mike Hebel rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Nov 14 00:46:15 CST 2001

DS> Where are you at? I grew up with the white castle, and love 'em (lived
DS> in the south suburbs of chicago for 11 years) there's one here in
DS> lafaytte, IN, but it's nowhere as good as the ones near chicago same
DS> thing with the ones in merilville, and valparaiso, IN, i don't know what
DS> the deal is....

I'm out in the NW suburbs in between Elgin and Rockford.  I think the
closest place may be in Elgin somewhere but honestly I'm not sure.
Although if I go to Elgin I can go to El-Faro's - mmm...extremely
large burritos....*drool*.

The only bad White Castle I've every run across is the one in Aurora,
IL - it's right across the river from the rendering plant.  Even with
the windows closed you didn't want to eat the burgers.

Oddly enough though I've found that the store sliders are fine if you
zap them with a small amount of water in the microwave.  Not as good
as the real thing mind you but still good.

Mike                         mailto:nimitz at owc.net

http://drone8of9.crosswinds.net/documents/Mike_Hebel_Current_3.html

http://drone8of9.crosswinds.net/documents/Mike_Hebel_Current_3.doc