St. Pete (was RE: [rescue] Sun Ray Thoughts?)

Kurt Huhn rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Nov 13 20:31:13 CST 2001

> Maybe I'll actually have to get used to the concept of a "riding season"
> here in PA.  Naaaaah.

"riding season" is that some sort of spice you use while riding?  :)

Every season is riding season - the only difference is that you need to wear
more clothes on some days than on others.  There's been some major advances
in motorcycle clothing recently.

> --
> '87 FZR1000 (awaiting new radiator and nitrous kit)

You're kidding right?  That's a drag racer - not a streetbike right?  What
would a top speed on that be, I wonder.  Sounds like great, big, heaping,
steamy, piles of fun!

Kurt