Potted Meat Product.... (WAS) [rescue] SCRAPPLE

Fogg, James rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Nov 13 15:04:24 CST 2001

OK, specifically, Schuylkill Co, Reilly Twp. To me, and to my wife's family
that built the house 115 years ago, it was Central PA. To the locals, Philly
& Pburgh constituted East and West PA. Milford is 85 miles away, and thats
NE PA to us. We have always considered the area from State College to, say
about the far side of Lancaster to be Central PA. As do most Hburg locals
and the newspapers/TV stations. I guess there's just a whole lotta nuthin
between State College and Pburgh if you buy our line of thinking, but thats
how it is.