[rescue] SunSolve humor

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Nov 13 11:21:53 CST 2001

Remembered these this morning.  Its great what you can find in
SunSolve if you're bored enough and have a login..

SunSolve Bug ID: 4102680
------------------------
Problem: stress test gets an XError (BadDrawable) under 2.7 CDEVersion1.3_8
Workaround: Don't pound on the mouse like a wild monkey (stress test).

SunSolve Bug ID: 4256482
-------------------------
Problem: Banging on keyboard during cde startup causes dtwm hang
Workaround: Don't bang on the keyboard like a wild monkey

SunSolve Bug ID: 4317675
------------------------
Problem: swear words in source code comments
2600:  	/* The code below fucks up if the exponents aren't at least 2 bits */
27:  ;; Not all of this code has to be '386 code, but STUPID FUCKING MASM (5.0)

I know there's more, but thats the only ones I could remember to search for
offhand..

Bill

--
Bill Bradford