[rescue] OT: RS/6000s

Steve Sandau rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Nov 12 20:41:40 CST 2001

I have a SCSI CDROM that works on a SPARC and on an HP9000, so I think
it would work on the RS2K, however I have no appropriate CD to put into
it. *shrug*

I also have to find out why it chokes on the 2 different SCSI drives
I've put in. They're each about the same vintage as the box, tried with
terminators (that shows you the vintage there), but it still complains
aobut a SCSI problem. I have a service manual sort of thing; I'll have
to look up the exact SRN.