[rescue] AIX 3 bits?

Drew Whittle rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Nov 12 20:26:00 CST 2001

On Sat, 2001-11-10 at 03:59, BSD Bob the old greybeard BSD freak wrote:

> I use cptape or copytape or a read-tape/write_tape script I have run across
> over the years.  If they can read the critter, it is toasteo city.  I was
> thinking those ditties were in everyone's tookit?  (:+}}...

Us people who live on the outer edges of the galaxy don't always know of
such tools, or perhaps it's just that I don't know what I am doing (most
likely).

I love old hardware, but I've only recently managed to be able to start
sourcing sun's, alpha's, rs's, etc so I don't know everything that I
should.

I drool over the kind of equipment you guys are getting/got. My best
SPARC machines are Mongoose MX10's and at present I can't even use them.
(No O/S, but I'm working on it), my best usable is a SPARCstation LX

I'll add cdtape/copytape to my list of must gets.

:D