[rescue] Re: So here are the before pictures...

Mark Seamans rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Nov 12 13:22:15 CST 2001

>Bellcore was great, but when SAIC came into town, it stopped being fun.  I
> made 20% better pay in my last job, but I had to wear a suit and trave *at
> least* one week a month - a lot of trave if you have a two year old at

Ken:

As a former SAIC employee, I have to agree.  They made a game out of
trying to pay you (me, us) the least amount of money they could get
by with.  Example:  I was making X dollars as a UNIX admin and was told
the increases one year would be bonus only, not an increase in salary 8-(
Then an accidental email went out that said so and so, (a peecee M$ Word
installer) was making 7K more than me!!  Imagine my reaction!