Junkyard wars was [rescue] Sun Ray Thoughts?

Alistair MacDonald rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Nov 12 11:29:38 CST 2001

I see Scrapheap challenge as the successor to "The great egg race" in many =
ways. Now - are there any channels showing re-runs of *that*!

>>> mturner at whro.org 12/11/2001 17:10:19 >>>

	The reason for that is something that shocked me when I first =
heard
it. Junkyard wars (scrap heap challenge) are not game shows. They are
educational programming. Those sneaky brits have found a way to make kids
and adults sit in front of a TV show while they give them a lecture on how
the steam engine works, and not only sit their but like it.http://www.sunhe=
lp.org/mailman/listinfo/rescue