[rescue] Apollo 3500's in Minnesota

Steve Hatle rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Nov 12 11:15:30 CST 2001

All,

Fellow listmember and friend Stuart Johnson reports that a local
surpluser has some Apollo 3500's that he's going to scrap. Machines and
monitors- no more detail than that at this point - condition unknown.

If you are really interested, I can give you a contact number to reach
the guy and you can try and convince him to ship; time and space issues
would make it difficult for me to be a go-between on these, unless you
entice me with _really_ good trade goods or $$ <grin>

Steve