[rescue] Junkyard Wars in a computer warehouse

George Adkins rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Nov 12 09:45:48 CST 2001

> over to my old Computer warehouse in Portland about 8 years ago. We were up
> to three floors and 26,000 square feet.
> Full of scrap from Intel, Tektronix, Floating Point, Fujitsu, Mentor
> Graphics, DEC, etc.
I had thought of something like thiss too, a couple of years ago when I was
stomping around in the Gipson Salvage Warehouse.  (Lee, you out there?) only
the challenge would be that the teams would have to assemble a working system
out of the available parts to perform some hefty computational task,
assembling the computer and completing the task within the specified time
limit for victory.

George