[rescue] Sun Ray Thoughts?

Dave McGuire rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Nov 10 16:29:09 CST 2001

On November 10, Ken Hansen wrote:
> Guess who has been spending too much time in front of
> the TV...
>
> I wonder if Dave ordered Cable TV or his data
> connectivity first?

  Heh...I haven't had a an actual TV receiver in several years.  I have
a decent video system though. :) There's not much on TV that I can
stand these days.  Trek and Stargate, that's about it, and (back in
Laurel anyway) folks bring those over on VHS or porta-Tivos to watch
'em on the big projector.

  Both CNN and The Weather Channel have good "about us" pages. ;)

> Oh, where is St. Petersburg, FL? I am going down in
> about a week to Ft. Myers & West Palm Beach (West &
> East coast!) I'll have to boogie over to mapquest...
> (turns to SS/5 and fires up netscape... Damn, too far
> north... Oh well.

  The big hunk of land that separates the Tampa Bay from the Gulf of
Mexico.  It's nice down here.  REALLY nice.

    -Dave

--
Dave McGuire
St. Petersburg, FL