[rescue] Sun Ray Thoughts?

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Nov 10 16:22:01 CST 2001

Guess who has been spending too much time in front of
the TV...

I wonder if Dave ordered Cable TV or his data
connectivity first?

Oh, where is St. Petersburg, FL? I am going down in
about a week to Ft. Myers & West Palm Beach (West &
East coast!) I'll have to boogie over to mapquest...
(turns to SS/5 and fires up netscape... Damn, too far
north... Oh well.

Ken

--- Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com> wrote:

> > > He said "Barney", not "Britney".
> > >

> > Ugh...
> >
> > I can't think of a set of boobs I would want to
> see *less*...
>
>   Yeah.
>
>   CNN's Rudi Bakhtiar would be much more appetizing.
>  Or perhaps The
> Weather Channel's Christina Abernathy. 8-)
>
>     -Dave
>
> --
> Dave McGuire
> St. Petersburg, FL