[rescue] So here are the before pictures...

Kurt Huhn rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Nov 9 15:59:16 CST 2001

> Bellcore was great, but when SAIC came into town, it stopped being fun. I
> made 20% better pay in my last job, but I had to wear a suit and trave *at
> least* one week a month - a lot of trave if you have a two year old at
> home...

Kudos!  When I took my job at Bungo I did so because of the less tangible
reasons.  I *could* get better pay somewhere else, but I'd have to wear
something better than jeans and t-shirts, stick to a set working schedule,
and <gasp> lose my gruff attitude.  I also wouldn't g3et to spend nearly as
much time with my kids as I do now - family is *way* more important than
work, any way you cut it.

Kurt