[rescue] So here are the before pictures...

Steve Sandau rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Nov 9 05:45:32 CST 2001

And Oracle is starting to make client-type things for non-MS OSes. I've
been playing with Oracle 6i on Linux and Solaris. Lets you design and
run Oracle forms on those platforms. Previously that was limited to
Window$. Also does a bunch of other stuff like application/forms server
things that I don't know much about yet.