[rescue] So here are the before pictures...

Kurt Huhn rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Nov 9 15:47:44 CST 2001

> > At my current job, all our applications use Access and are written by VB
> > Designers (Tech School graduates that think VB is *cool* - I can not
bring

> I can't believe you just admitted that :)  Might as well say you work
> for a preschool :P

I'm currently attempting to create an online ticketing system that allows
our customers to login and view tickets.  I've decided on PHP and MySQL - I
figure a good solid coupling of technology.

Earlier this week I was having trouble remembering SQL syntax.  One of our
developers suggested that I create a VB application and backend it with the
MS Jet database.

To get an idea of my expression, try to recall the last time someone told
you that Windows XP was a solid and scalable solution for enterprise
applications.  That might get you close...

Kurt