[rescue] So here are the before pictures...

Steve Sandau rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Nov 9 13:37:04 CST 2001

I don't spend too much time with it... llike I've only put together one
form. As a sys admin for Oracle databases, I have command line tools,
but it's kinda fun to see if I can put some of that into a form.
Developers downstairs here seem to work OK with forms 5 (and reports
2.5, I think). The two programmers who are messing with 6i are doing it
for the application server/web interface capability anyway, not new
forms capabilities.

In general I dislike Oracle client software, and try to stay away from
it. The installers are buggy; installing more than one version can be a
*real* PITA. Error messages form installing are no better than MS
ones... I'm much happier on the server with SQL*Plus, svrmgr and
scripts.