[rescue] nfs trouble

Steve Sandau rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Nov 9 05:41:49 CST 2001

I don't know about NFS, but the next network test after ping would
probably be snoop or tcpdump. See which machine is transmitting and
which one isn't answering... Then take a closer look at the box that
seems to be the problem.

As for Samba between Unix boxes, I've found things to just unmount
randomly with fair predictability. I've always thought NFS would be
better. Guess the grass is just always greener...